Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: Most typical psychedelic album?

  1. #46
    Senior Member Fritz The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    St. Gallen Switzerland
    Posts
    2,870

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by enelson14 View Post
    Does this count?

    Yesss! Wow! That's psychedelic of pure essence.
    -= { Creek Destiny | Reson Rota + MM-Ortofon| Epos Encore Speakers | Hannl Washing Machine }=-

  2. #47
    Senior Member Fritz The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    St. Gallen Switzerland
    Posts
    2,870

    Look here

    Quote Originally Posted by enelson14 View Post
    Does this count?


    Look here. http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...l=1#post428889 Best regards from Switzerland.
    -= { Creek Destiny | Reson Rota + MM-Ortofon| Epos Encore Speakers | Hannl Washing Machine }=-

  3. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    78748
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz The Cat View Post
    Look here. http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...l=1#post428889 Best regards from Switzerland.
    I see I was a little behind there. If you look carefully at the picture I posted, the price tag says "Reed Music Co"
    That was a music store in Austin Texas at 805 Congress Avenue, a few blocks North of the Vulcan Gas Company, where they often played.

    These albums are all original releases, and were all purchased new at the time by my late father. He was an amateur photographer as well and documented bands like The Elevators and Canned Heat at the Vulcan and other Austin events. Here's two photos he took of the band, later autographed by the members.


    Stacy Sutherland


    Roky



    Just like every picture of the Vulcan, sewer drain pipe right behind the stage.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Fritz The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    St. Gallen Switzerland
    Posts
    2,870

    Legacy

    Quote Originally Posted by enelson14 View Post
    I see I was a little behind there. If you look carefully at the picture I posted, the price tag says "Reed Music Co"
    That was a music store in Austin Texas at 805 Congress Avenue, a few blocks North of the Vulcan Gas Company, where they often played.

    These albums are all original releases, and were all purchased new at the time by my late father. He was an amateur photographer as well and documented bands like The Elevators and Canned Heat at the Vulcan and other Austin events. Here's two photos he took of the band, later autographed by the members.


    Stacy Sutherland


    Roky



    Just like every picture of the Vulcan, sewer drain pipe right behind the stage.
    Fine legacy. Felicitation!
    -= { Creek Destiny | Reson Rota + MM-Ortofon| Epos Encore Speakers | Hannl Washing Machine }=-

  5. #50
    Senior Member tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    calabasas ca
    Posts
    369
    Just one video.

    Band said that,

    They Never played this song,

    The same way twice ...




  6. #51
    Senior Member Fritz The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    St. Gallen Switzerland
    Posts
    2,870

    Osmosis, Same, 1970, RCA England, LSA 3010

    Psychedelic jazz-rock with Charlie Mariano (front cover: what is he doing with that gun in his hand?).
    Kult.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    -= { Creek Destiny | Reson Rota + MM-Ortofon| Epos Encore Speakers | Hannl Washing Machine }=-

  7. #52
    Senior Member Anti K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz The Cat View Post
    Psychedelic jazz-rock with Charlie Mariano (front cover: what is he doing with that gun in his hand?).
    Kult.
    Is it gun or is it flute?

    Quite hard to find from nowadays artist such psycho compositions.
    Colour Haze (Aquamaria) and Storm Corrosion (Drag Ropes) are lately my 'quests' often... and people are surprised why need 4 PSC of 18'' woofers.
    OM (Sinai) is IMHO quite proper challenge as well. Few people can withstand, only some can enjoy this 10 minutes.

  8. #53
    Senior Member Fritz The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    St. Gallen Switzerland
    Posts
    2,870

    Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra, Some Velvet Morning, 1967, Reprise Germany, RA 0651

    Not an album, but a great psychedelic song: "Some velvet morning". Lee Hazlewood! It was made for eternity...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    -= { Creek Destiny | Reson Rota + MM-Ortofon| Epos Encore Speakers | Hannl Washing Machine }=-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greatest ALBUM ever ??
    By SEAWOLF97 in forum Music
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:43 AM
  2. Typical Speaker Life Span
    By jonfu@ymail.com in forum Lansing Product Technical Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:05 PM
  3. New Album
    By speakerdave in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •