Hello! I`ve had my 250ti(the first version) speakers for 7-8 years and have always feelt like there`s quite a big difference between the left and right speaker. First I thought it was the room but now I have realized that it must be something else. Previously I used the different crossover settings to compensate for the differences but now I would like to fix it once and for all. I`ve switched the left and right on the amp to eliminate that it would something with the signal to the speakers.

It`s mainly the 044ti that sound way different compared to the other speaker(very dull compared to the other). I`ve diassembled the 044ti to check if it was the foam pad but it`s the same issue even with a new foam pad. The only thing left would be the crossover. Maybe some component have failed or if a solder joint is broken.

How can I check the crossover and what kind of equipment is needed? It seems to be a big job to remove the crossover from the speaker. Anyone that have experienced similiar issues?