Thread: SELLING MY COLLECTION-ALTEC MODEL 19's,MODEL 14's,STONEHENGE II's,416-8b's, ETC.

SELLING MY COLLECTION-ALTEC MODEL 19's,MODEL 14's,STONEHENGE II's,416-8b's, ETC.

I lost the job that I've had since 2006 and sadly have to sell my Altec collection. I will be listing it on Ebay, but since I've been a member here for over a decade I thought I'd let everybody here know first. I will sell it cheaper here--I'd rather have it go to Altec lovers than "flippers" (plus, no Ebay or Paypal fees here). These speakers are in great condition, with all original drivers. PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING HERE.

Here is my complete Altec collection for sale. PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN AT THIS LINK(I'll be taking more): https://link.shutterfly.com/hrI6UwfvO5

TWO pair of Altec Model 19's. All original drivers and cones -- in great condition.

ONE pair of Altec Model 14's. All original drivers and cones -- in great condition.

ONE pair of Altec Stonehenge II's. All original drivers -- woofers reconed by Great Plains Audio (they did a great job!). In good cosmetic condition and excellent working condition.

ONE pair of Altec 416-8b's -- original cones in great condition. I planned on owning my Model 19's forever and bought these in case I ever need to replace a woofer on either pair years from now.

ONE pair of Altec Model 14 woofers(#34633). Re-coned by Great Plains Audio(they did a great job as usual).I planned on owning my Model 14's forever and bought these in case I ever need a spare.

ONE pair of GPA 34647 diaphragms -- BRAND NEW IN BOX. Purchased as a spare pair for Model 19's or Model 14's in case I need them someday.

ONE single Altec Stonehenge II tweeter. Purchased in case I needed a spare someday. Great condition.

Sorry about your situation. Let's hope things work out. At the least, let's find you some good homes for your Altecs.

It would appear you need a Shutterfly account to view your photos
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Photo link has been fixed and should work fine now. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    Sorry about your situation. Let's hope things work out. At the least, let's find you some good homes for your Altecs.

It would appear you need a Shutterfly account to view your photos

Thread Information