The 8 inch mid woofer was nla before Jbl stopped many of its recones so l do t think it’s an appropriate example.

As to the 4312 the woofers and the original or after market mid drivers and 035’s are readily available on EBay. Or buy the new L100 Classic.

Don’t forget your fellow forum members who are sitting on a stash of unused drivers.

I have purchased mint 2122 mid cone drivers, 2235s with original recone kits and clean 2405H drivers in recent months from LHS members. My next projects are L300’s and 4344’s.

It’s what you make of it.

Invest new life in your system.

I recently purchased a VPI Prime and Kesiki Purple Heart vinyl set up. My Jbl rig has new life from vinyl.
Also new is my new Nad preamp for Tidal with MQA hi res streaming. I am about to but SH First Watt F7 for a triamp 4345 with my new pure analogue active crossover.

There is always something new to be discovered. But it’s not going to come to you.

If you feel you’ve been there and done it all l would suggest you are more obsessed about visiting this site for a chat than actually being hands on.

You have to have the desire.