Thread: I've sent documents

I've sent documents

Hi,

few days ago I've sent to [email protected] a German 1978 catalog of professional/musical instrument speakers that contain K series drivers, and a technical document covering the K series, similar to this one about the E's. I haven't received any reaction/answer until now, nor do I find it somewhere in the library. As I can't post in the Technical Reference branch by myself, I have to suspect there's not any interest for these?

Best regards!

I am not a moderator or site admin, so please take my comments with a grain of sand.
    The folks who run the Lansing Heritage forum are all volunteers with busy daytime jobs, and may not be able to respond in a day or two. Uploads would probably take even longer.
    While I am sure they appreciate the catalog scans, just not sure when someone with server access might get the time to edit the website to include them.
    Also, and this is my opinion, not from anyone related to the site, I'm not sure how much need there is for non-English catalogs and technical documents in the Lansing Heritage Library here. I do not mean to be mean spirited or rude, Its just that JBL is a company formed and based in the US, and most documents were probably English language for the broadest access worldwide.

Again, please excuse my humble apology for why they may not be available after a short turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Pirinha View Post
    Hi,

few days ago I've sent to [email protected] a German 1978 catalog of professional/musical instrument speakers that contain K series drivers, and a technical document covering the K series, similar to this one about the E's. I haven't received any reaction/answer until now, nor do I find it somewhere in the library. As I can't post in the Technical Reference branch by myself, I have to suspect there's not any interest for these?

Best regards!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Pirinha View Post
    Hi,

Best regards!
    Would you mine pm me and send me the brochure.

Kind regards

Ian

Of course, Ian! May I have your e-mail adress?

Best regards!

Send me a PM (message)

Thread Information