Acquired these recently. I think the cabinets are a DIY clone of a C34 cabinet. Or maybe there was an industrial version? Or maybe these were originally nice, pretty C34 cabs that have seen much better days? There are grills as well. The other one has the XO mounted in the back instead of in the mouth of the horn as the one pictured does. They are loaded with D130 / 075 / N2400. They are fun to listen to but don't really dig low enough for my tastes. I don't have corners to put them in (would that make a huge difference?). Heck, I don't really have room for them at all but since when did that matter? I have 4311b sitting on top of them now. These big guys still have a certain fun-ness to them that the monitors don't quite duplicate. There is always the chance that those D130s might just find their way from the music reproduction side of the room to the music production side of the room. Odds are I won't have these long-term...but, if I were going to try and turn these into something that were more likely to be keepers, what might I try? Just curious what others think.
Name:  IMG_20190309_092830.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  134.6 KB