I am mid-prewire on my new Media room, and thinking towards equipment selection. While most of it is set by what I already own, I will need to get a new subwoofer amp/amps. I currently use a Parasound Halo A21 on two subwoofers in a small room and it works well, but the new room is much larger - 14'x30'x9', so I am planning on four subs. I have been looking at Crown CDI Drivecore, 4|1200 or two 2|1200, but am concerned about their use for bass, as their specs are not encouraging - 1200w/ch at 1khz for .5sec. Anyone have input or recommendations for these or other amps to look at? I use Drivecore amps all over the house, mostly CT875 and the Lexicon twin, and will be using several CT4150's to power all the surround speakers in the Media room, as they sound good, are really efficient, have no fans, and put out almost no heat. The amplifiers will be in a ventilated equipment room, but I would still like to avoid something with really loud fans. This will be used for surround only - no music, so I'm looking for lots of slam. Thanks for your ideas!