Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sister's husband

RacerXtreme

The whackmaster

Got a good picture of his P.A. around here somewhere...... Uses JBL equipment and Marshall amps. He's going to play at the Palace in Auburn Hills, Mi. tomorrow night. I'll see if I can get some shots of the sound system. This was taken at my mom's house over the holidays. The expression on my son's face is priceless.

Just what the doctor ordered...

RacerXtreme

Motor City Madhouse.........

You should hear him play the blues.......

Yea, I love the few tracks I've heard him play blues. Great pics.

Is that the J-150? Yours...?
    Tell the lad he need not be afraid...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

SteveW

The good old days - in Detroit

1973...... Rot Gut

Is that..... Ted Nugent?
    David

RacerXtreme

Snakeskin cowboy

yeah................... they've been married for about 15 years now. Just got back together with the Damn Yankees for a couple of shows out in Arizona w/ Alice Cooper. Hope they play together more in the future.

I asked him what was his favorite choice of personal protection was.

He pulled this out and I went............Hmmm...........

RacerXtreme

I have a strange family..........

My 88 year old grandma goofing around at a local soap-box derby race. She's been playing the piano for something like 65 or 70 years. You should hear her jam w/ Ted.

It's hard to explain.........

Hard to explain? Hard to imagine! Heehee! Hey, the family that rocks together, stays together! Awesome!
    David

RacerXtreme

The Whackmaster

Got 2 live it up..........

paragon
    Send an MP3 please .

Eckhard

Well I think Oldmics and I (at the least...) would love to know just how many of those Marshalls are actually plugged-in and running. Great looking backline, anyway...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

paragon
    Ha, Bo, what should i do with this "small" answer ???

Eckhard

RacerXtreme

Aerosmith x-mas present

Got video around here somewhere of a x-mas present my sister and I taped for Ted that he gave to Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and the guys from Aerosmith.

It was sometime near Thanksgiving and we had spent the night at their ranch.
    Just before 7 a.m. , Ted (in full camo gear from head to toe), who had been hunting for an hour or so, walked in and asked my sister and I to grab two video cameras and to follow him. He wanted to film a x-mas present for Aerosmith. Nothing was planned and it was totally a spur of the moment idea. We had no idea of what he was doing. He asked us to follow his leads and get video from 2 different angles. He proceeded to walk over to a pickup and pull a still steaming hot (dead) Bambi from out of the bed of the truck. Talking to the cameras, he mentioned how x-mas wasn't just about giving presents, it was about that moment when you're opening a gift and wondering - Am I gonna like it ? Will it fit ? Is it what I really wanted ? Will I have to take it back ? etc... So he began to tell them how "Bambi" was their x-mas present that year and he was gonna be the one to "open" their gift for them.

Then, with his bare hands and a pocket knife, he began to gut Bambi right in front of us. Along the way, he'd cut out a particular organ or part of the deer and give it to each one of the guys - Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton, Brad Whitford, and Joey Kramer. It was hilarious. There was blood everywhere, and my sister can be heard in the background saying "argh.....". Remember, we had just got up a few minutes ago.

Rock and Roll

RacerXtreme

How many Marshall amps does it take.....

How many of the Marshall amps are plugged in and running ?

Why.......all of them.

He had a small studio at his old house that had something like sixteen 15" drivers (all JBL) in a fairly small room.

You'd walk in, look around, and wonder if you'd make it out alive.

If It"s Too Loud-Your Too Old

How many of the Marshall amps are plugged in and running ?

Why.......all of them.

If you have ever been near a Ted show-You know the above is the truth !!!

The only person who even approaches his stage volume is Robin Trower.

Oldmics

who listens to Ted"s albums(Amboy Dukes) with earplugs installed cause I am too old.

Thread Information