Thread: Replica LE 5 speakers by simplyspeakers

Replica LE 5 speakers by simplyspeakers

Hi

I am looking for a pair of LE-5 speakers, have anyone come into contact with the LE-5 simplyspeakers replica:
    https://www.simplyspeakers.com/replacement-speaker-jbl-midrange-m-le5.html

Regards
    Karol

Hi Karol,

I have not been in contact with the LE-5 replica from Simply Speakers, though I've dealt with Simply before.

However, I seem to remember that at one point The Speaker Shop in Toronto, Canada was selling that driver and/or an equivalent to it. You should check availability with them or if they still have something like it in stock (speakershop.ca).

Since Poland is closer to Toronto than Florida where Simply is located maybe you'll save on shipping cost.

Also, the Zloty being Poland's currency it seems to be worth more against the Canadian dollar (about 0.35 $ Cad) than against the US dollar (about 0.27 $ US). Which may represent some more savings for you. Regards,

Richard

EDIT: Speaker shop claims having "Many thousands of speaker drive units in stock. Hundreds of types of speaker components in stock."

Since there's far from even one thousand on their web site, I figure they must be hiding lots of drivers in the basement, attic or warehouse... Who knows what you may find there.

Thread Information