Hello Community!

I have a pair of JBL XPL200. At the moment I run them with a Pioneer A-777 Stereo Amplifier. It sounds pretty satisfying so far, but after reading all those threads about Bi-Amping I am consistently wondering how it may sounded when I Bi-Amp them.

As I am a complete newbie, I have no idea how to realize this though. Also I‘m not a friend of decisions :-)
So I hope that u guys can tell me which amplifiers (exact model & brand) I should use for this. Also I am not sure if I need a „Crossover“ (whatever this is) like the DX-1.
After reading a few other threads and articles im just more confused and just don‘t know which amp(s) I need, and where do I have to plug in which cable.

Could somebody please explain to a newbie, which amps and which crossover I should choose for my pair of XPL200 to get the best out of them, and finally how i should set up that stuff (which cable where to plug) ?

I guess there is not THE RIGHT combination of amp and crossover for the XPL200, of course. Nevertheless I would love to get just simple explanations and product suggestions (maybe used condition) that are – in your opinion – able to get out all the dynamic and brillance of the XPL200.
One more thing to add: I own the XPL200, not the XPL200A.

I‘m grateful for every piece of advice!

Matt