Hi,
I have been looking here off and on for about 2 years now, and the diy bug has set in. I want to build a medium sound system for 100-250 peeps DJ playback sound system. Years ago I have used EAW cabs and was a back breaker (BH-800/MR102). I used a JBL 2380 and 2445 2" CD for top end. My plan is to use either my Ashly XR2001 or my used twice DCX 3way crossover. I am planning on getting a wide dispersion 5124 per side and 2 x 10" mid range reflex in the same cab. So 4 way but use a passive for the 1.4" CD either BMS or Faital Pro in neo only. The subs will be Cubo loaded with 18" neo Faitals and Cubo Kick 15" both Faital neo's ( 35-80Hz subs/80-250Hz kick/250Hz-1.5kHz mid bass/1.5kHz-18kHz Altec horn).
These will be only 2 stacks, I will also build a mount to raise the mid top cab 1.5' above the kick cab, bolted.
I was leaning towards Eminence Kappa Pro 10's price/performance, but I really would like to look at another good 10 midrange High SPL/High BL/low Qts./light cone. I don't know where to get the passive crossover for the top end maybe Dayton at PE. Will be using my original Power 801 Analog rotary mixer and 2 x Technics 1200 Crest/QSC amps either Ashly or Berry DCX 2496, DBX 231 EQ, BBE 462 Maximizer, and using Serato DJ with a Denon interface DS1. I have in my garage 3 sheets 5'x5' of 15 mm BB 11ply exterior glue for the mid top cab.

I have built and played on my 2 BFM SLA Pro tops and 2 x T-24 loaded with double BP102/4 Ohm each series. DON"T LIKE THE SOUND OF THE PIEZOS??? Please help! I can get away with this small setup for 25-75 peeps DJ playback music. But I need more quality sound and capable of louder output. I am not going to miss those piezo's once I start this project. I do not know where to get plans for double 10" but I have seen older Eminence plans, or perhaps JBL enclosure guide. I can get good prices on the Faital's if I don't have to use expensive older JBL 10" ferrite midrange woofer.
Thanks for all the help!