Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God Bless the Troops From Canada

paragon
    Sorry for my answer, but this is a speaker forum.

Nobody of us whant`s war and similar things. And i agree (sorry can`t find the right words) with the US troups.
    And I´m not a man of the 2. wold war !!, please, and i will not not forget this war !! And nobody will forget this in future !!
    But we have now 2004 !
    Please stop this !

Eckhard

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    This topic should be moved to off topic forum.

I agree

I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

What God blesses human beings killing each other?
    It was my way of Thanking any of the men who serve in the Armed Forces. It was my way of expressing the graditude of the men who I feel are deserving of my gratitude. It was my personal response and way of Thanking them whether they are scraping bodies off the beach as a response to a tsunamis in Indonesia or cleaning out rats in the Middle East. They signed on whether they were looking for College funding or had an ideal that they could change the world. If I ask my/your/our God to Bless him, maybe He will, maybe he won't.....I have know way of knowing. But it makes me feel good to express my graditude for Brothers in Arms. I'm glad that when I was enlisted, I was not involved in any conflicts. I was lucky! But I always felt that no matter what I was doing, if someone somewhere asked God to Bless me He would whether I was involved in a conflict that civilians may or may not believe in or as in my case stuck in on the back of a troop carrier dry docked in San Pedro, California. So again if I want to send a God Bless to the troops who serve my/your/our Country please don't twist it to ask retorical questions. I knew this would happen, and that's why this should be locked and/or moved in the off topic forum.

RickL166
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    So that would justify Iraq (Or Iran, Russia, take your pick) coming here to "defend" themselves from us! Kinda like Japan did at P.H.

Maybe if we stayed home and kept our noses out of other countries business we'd be better off (kinda like Switzerland).

IMO
    Burying your 'head in the sand' never solved any problems, remember Europe in the 30s appeasing Nazi Germany, that did a lot of good, didn't it!??!!!!
    or was that America's fault too, along with Pearl Harbor???

Thread Information