Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God Bless the Troops From Canada

JBLGUY

God Bless the Troops From Canada

From your friends here in Canada I would like to say "

" GOD BLESS ALL YOUR TROOPS AND EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM "

They are the best group of folks for what they are doing for Humanity. Our hearts are with all of them and all the families who are sacraficing their loved ones.

You guys and gals are true hero's and we wish them all the best of everything.

God Bless America

Quote Originally Posted by JBLGUY

They are the best group of folks for what they are doing for Humanity. Our hearts are with all of them and all the families who are sacraficing their loved ones.

God Bless America
    Bless each bomb, bullet, incendiary/explosive device designed to maim, injure, or kill bringing peace on earth to all so we can enjoy the great freedoms we enjoy as long as we comply with every law, rule, regulation, permit, license, code, and pay all taxes, fees, asessments, tickets, and fines now and our children in the future (if they have one).

A little cynical in this season of "Peace on Earth - Good Will Towards Men"
    40+ years of sacrifice...and for what???

Maron Horonzakz
    Cynics are welcome too in finding peace. But lets not forget 9/11

Well Now

Indeed cynical,

It is not my intention to get into a political debate, I don't believe this forum is the place for it. However, as a member of the U.S. Army in one form or another since the Vietnam era I find the comments made uninformed at the very least. I believe if you have been to war and watch people around you die in front of you I don't believe you would make such comments.

Bottom line is if you don't like your government then use your power as a citzen to change it, don't be cynical about the 2% of the U.S poputlation that has the intestinal fortitude to defend the county and a lot of times the world.

America has been blessed in that until 911 there has been no major terrorist action and as long as I can I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again

I apoligize to Don and the rest of the forum, I simply could let the below comment's go unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by JBLGUY

God Bless America
    JbL guy

I would like to join you in giving thanks to them as well.

thanks

Happy boxing day to all our northern neighbors as well

Happy Holidays,
    dan

It is not my intention to get into a political debate, I don't believe this forum is the place for it. However, as a member of the U.S. Army in one form or another since the Vietnam era I find the comments made uninformed at the very least. I believe if you have been to war and watch people around you die in front of you I don't believe you would make such comments.

Bottom line is if you don't like your government then use your power as a citzen to change it, don't be cynical about the 2% of the U.S poputlation that has the intestinal fortitude to defend the country and a lot of times the world.

How do you defend the country from 6000 miles away???

America has been blessed in that until 911 there action has been no major terrorist and as long as I can I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again

We are only terrorized by the media every day with the latest rumor of a threat (remember plastic sheeting and duct tape?) and an increase in the police state we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Maron Horonzakz
    Cynics are welcome too in finding peace. But lets not forget 9/11
    Or the Alamo, or the Maine, or the Lusitania, or Pearl Harbor, or the Gulf of Tonkin, or ...
    anybody see a pattern here?

paragon
    A whole people fighting for freedom

Sorry, not only ....

Eckhard

paragon
    But, is this a speaker forum ??

We woent have any trouble with politics, please !!!!!!!!!!!!
    We try to understand with other things and we love it.
    Try to use the net as a com to combine as many people we can get, hope you understand, sorry.

Eckhard

[QUOTE=sonofagun]

How do you defend the country from 6000 miles away???

/QUOTE]

You go to Germany - 3000 miles or Japan, 6000 (or so) thats how and BTW it has been done before .. remember WWII ? Sometimes you go to where you think you need to go... tough decisions.

Bernard

This topic should be moved to off topic forum. I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

God Bless Everyone!

Now cant we all just get a loan, I mean along?

scottyj

whej4312
    Quote Originally Posted by scott fitlin
    Now cant we all just get a loan, I mean along?

I'll Second that. Only together can Humanity and the world as we know it survive...

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Wolf
    [

You go to Germany - 3000 miles or Japan, 6000 (or so) thats how and BTW it has been done before .. remember WWII ? Sometimes you go to where you think you need to go... tough decisions.

Bernard
    So that would justify Iraq (Or Iran, Russia, take your pick) coming here to "defend" themselves from us! Kinda like Japan did at P.H.

Maybe if we stayed home and kept our noses out of other countries business we'd be better off (kinda like Switzerland).

IMO

This topic should be moved to off topic forum.

I agree

I will however tip my hat to any member of the service anywhere, anytime. God Bless all of you and thank you so much!!!!!

What God blesses human beings killing each other?

Thread Information