I reluctantly picked up a set of L100s that have sat in an unconditioned shed for the last 20 years. They would otherwise have ended up in the garbage, so I paid the $5 and took them home. The cabinets were disintegrating and have been disposed of. I did remove the woofer, mids, tweeter, crossover, port and mid housing. They are all in surprisingly good shape, except for the highly offensive mildew odor. I have the ability to assess performance with the DATS v2 system, but no reason to believe there is anything wrong with any of them. The 123As do have white spots on the back of the cone, the front seems okay. The foam rings are in good shape, but I don't think they could ever be made acceptable. I need these to be completely odor free before I touch them without gloves and carbon filtered mask. My plan of attack is to wipe down with a weak bleach solution, all surfaces with the exception of the 123A front. Several days in the sun. If there is any remaining odor, then proceed with this:

Starbrite NosGUARD SG:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053HPJ92...v_ov_lig_dp_it

This is intriguing and I just recently discovered it as an option and wonder if anyone else has ever used it on a driver, specifically the 123A, I'm afraid it might deteriorate or discolor the front, which at this point, is in very nice condition with minor yellowing.

I plan on dropping the woofers into a test box I have for zilch's econowave. I have the 220ti compression drivers with JBL waveguides and the <95dB crossover. At present, I have some Large Advent metal frame woofers and the sound is less than stellar, I'm curious to see how these will perform. Box is a bit on the small size (an Advent 5002 cabinet, I believe). There is always the possibility I get motivated to make some new boxes for all these drivers, I have everything I need except for the box measurements.