I had previously identified (not in this thread) the Digiflex H2R2R-3 RCA cable (called H2 here) as a cable I could live with, however it was replaced by model HE2R2R-3 (called HE here) shown on Digiflex Web site. Therefore had to order HE units, shown in post # 65 here, in absence of H2... Well, what I received from the manufacturer are all H2 models, I'm not disapointed at all this time, in fact I'm glad I received these instead of the HE! I guess they had some H2 units left in stock and sent them.

One of the pics below shows the back side of the cable's packaging, with two white stickers, top one being the dealer's showing what was ordered, and the bottom one is the manufacturer's model number sticker.

The previous model (H2) has a different Neutrik Rean connector and a nice rubber boot where the cable enters the connector. The newer HE version has that molded plastic thing on the cable just before connector entry, possibly to reduce cable flexing. Compare cable pic here with pic in post # 65. The Link Audio cable, also shown in post # 65, has that plastic thing too.

Looks more professional to me, and more like a real Neutrik connector, with rubber boot. Plastic may be cheaper though.

Anyway, If the rubber boots or cables ever fail then the Digiflex carry a lifetime warranty, so they'd get these back...

Richard

P.S. Next time the new E-V PL80C mic.

Name:  IMG_0620.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  63.5 KBName:  IMG_0622.jpg
Views: 1593
Size:  80.8 KBName:  IMG_0635.jpg
Views: 1491
Size:  72.9 KB