Tom,

Glad you jumped in. Man, you're a real Sennheiser encyclopedia! You should work for them here and enjoy harsh winters by the same token. Yeah, I know you don't mind FREEZING but getting paid with lower value Canadian dollars isn't your thing, I understand that, lol

Already ordered them as soon we knew there's a pair left in the US. Question was would Senn Canada accept to import those? (see below). Never flown on the Concorde, well over budget, not a millionaire like those guys here.

The model I'd be getting is the first one on the link you posted (with little shorter top end response). The other two HD 25 I don't like their double head band stuff and those retail here for $200. and $270. CAD + Tx

RE "Dealer is asking Sennheiser Canada to import for me a new pair left in the US, discontinued they say."

Got e-mail today from my dealer: "They (Sennheiser Canada) tell me the last pair (HD 25 Light) is ours."

Great, so they have accepted to import that last new pair hanging around at Sennheiser USA! Nice. Hopefully it won't take another 6 -7 weeks, with Customs clearance?

BTW that Avatar pic is among the preferred ones, with "the whole universe is insane" being best ever. Not against pic rotation though, these are often the laugh of the day! Note if you keep putting your right hand on live electrical wires while waving at us with the left one you may not last as long time as we wish you to...

Best Regards,

Richard