Hi Tom,

Hope you're going better.

Seems to me you're right: booster amp, more like noise masking than real noise reduction... Makes music louder so you won't hear surrounding noise! I like the phones design tho, but the battery box is a no .

RE "tho will keep digging in the boxes." Great idea as this gives me some alternative suggestions to look at. I still have on the back burner Beyer Dynamic DT 240 and 250 but can't arrange for a demo to assess these with most things closed these days (all non-essential).

Then, "sheltering in place" too, though we're not Cov 19 sick yet but the numbers are rising fast here too. We go out once a week or so for grocery plus me go pick up the odd "junk food" when I "cook dinner" as wife says LOL, that's about it. Snow melting fast, might be able to work on the lawn soon, but still a little cold.

Therefore best time for me doing lots of income tax returns for family now, hopefully my head won't explode from all the numbers... Regards,

Richard

P.S. Could a funnier display of avatar pics boost morale around this site in the present circumstances?