Thank You both. It will continue for shure.

Nobody anything about 075? Oh well...

This is graphs of 2445 drivers in those truncated tractix horn I have made. I have plate amplifier, mono channel with dsp which I am using for measurements. Dsp cut all frequencies below 500 Hz so it was not necessary to add passive crossover elements to cut the low frequencies ( I did the same when I measured 075 but it was cut everything below 2700 Hz)
Measurement were made from 1 meter distance from the horn 0, 15, 30, 45, 60 degrees from axis.
I am very satisfied with results.

Name:  krnji tractix 0, 15, 30, 45, 60 stupnjeva.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  71.8 KB

This is graph of 4530 loaded with D130.

Name:  JBL D130 u 4530 fullrange.jpg
Views: 1558
Size:  63.3 KB

All measurement were conducted outside on open space.

EDIT: @ gdmoore28; D130 was initially music reproduction driver (during fifthies) As JBL was expanding line of speakers, they came with more dedicated purpose speakers which were beter to use as music reproducers of part of music range, and D130 was advertised later as musical instrument driver. That does not make him bad for music reproduction, but it is heavy for implementation if you want to make it sound non vintage. It also has a lot of good aspects.
I like history and what 130 series represent, and so I have decided to build my system around him.
Knowing what I know now I would like to have 2227 drivers though.