Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: KM2

This thread would not be complete without a review by Anti K of the most effect wood chipper to complete the process...Lol.

As asked, I break the silence:
    Waiting patiently Horns for HF and Cones for midrange across the Atlantic
    (first candidates mids - hope I can stay with JBL, certain BMS and 18sound models are also on the list of MID, but...)

There would be 'a review by Anti K of the most effect wood chipper' , IAN

This thread would be long:
    - have a'lot my (real) work to do, this is more experience and new on it's own cathegory, my brain smokes already
    - speakers would be executed with DIY amps and DSP-cross (do not expose details yet, otherwise the rant rise up to sky, just 2x5ch, actually 14 channels, some bridged, 9000W total)
    - my fingers itch and I was sooo sad when stopped veneered monsters; one day took shower and got idea for subs 2X 2x18'', inspired By Everest (shape) and Paragon (measures).
    I like crazy things.

So, thread would be long and I promise You good enterntainment; and IAN's comments ( + my comment on him) will shadow the Santa Barbara or Real Housewifes , no doupt.

PS:
    - As I cannot deny 4x18'' , was thinking maybe Everests get 2x15'' sealed (sic!). My (MY) math says its easyer implement 10-12''MID then. And down from 70Hz the 2x15'' are cut off anyway.
    But phase curves - seems to me - can be bended near-parallel at region around 300Hz (plus/minus octave) when both MID and LOW are sealed.
    - Another: front plate of cabs has to rebuild. Maybe I do it near-inch thick aluminium sheet to manage heat inside the cab - as things would be sealed.

THE LAST POINTS HAVE PLENTY TOPIC NOW RANT ON ME HOW CRAZY THESE ARE AND NOT DOABLE , LOL
    Last edited by Anti K; Yesterday at 10:24 AM. Reason: mistakes

Sounds like a plan.

So what drivers have you ordered?

(When people come here they normal announce this as soon as possible so everyone cheers)

Thread Information