Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: KM2

Yep

Like Mercedes AMG rims. Looks like similar ... from some distance.
    Terminals are made from same technical rice used for shoes.
    Even bolts are different. Left from left bag and right from right one. Due Diligence.

Conclusion: only best thing is point to copy ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Anti K View Post
    What does it mean !?
    Just like that, 1:1 !?

https://mingxuanlight.en.made-in-chi...er-Woofer.html
    I won't count on it. Look, they also make their own line of pro speakers that comes with with photoshop logos!

https://mingxuanlight.en.made-in-chi...-YS-2001-.html

Can you say theft of intellectual property! That is certainly what it is.

Rob
    "I could be arguing in my spare time"

Quote Originally Posted by Robh3606 View Post
    Can you say theft of intellectual property! That is certainly what it is.

Rob
    If they are legit, they are not even trying. If they actually managed to pirate the speakers themselves and have actual product with their logos, they can at least have a photo of that. But they don't and had to resort to photoshopping a logo. So obviously fake.

Obvious.
    Of cause fake, theft of intellectual property etc - all these words. Badly done as well.

I grow up in world where everything was copy (accept vodka). Sausages copy's taste was killed alot of garlic, copy of real shoe made pain in every step.
    I'm frustrared not as much of theft (that sucks sure) but cement knowledge these are bad no doubt. All copys are.

Me just personally amazes psychology behind that: no tiniest thing even not tried to hide it's 2265 copy, neither change. It screams: I'm copy.
    And that's what some people actually fancy!? Thats amazing.

Zoomed the 'Pro' LOGO and seems to me, they cannot even F. Photoshop properly.

Like Mercedes AMG rims. Looks like similar ... from some distance.
    Terminals are made from same technical rice used for shoes.
    Even bolts are different. Left from left bag and right from right one. Due Diligence.

Conclusion: only best thing is point to copy ...
    more from SKYTONEAUDIO

https://skytoneaudio.en.made-in-china.com/product/AMbxBPoVfqhy/China-2265HPL-15-Speaker-DJ-Differential-Drive-Neodymium-Woofer.html

or other drivers types
    http://www.skytone-audio.cn/enproducts.asp?id=150
    2206, 2262, 2265, 2268, 2452, 2408, 2407, 2431...

All of them, may be, are not copy, but JBL OEM "original" ready for local market. I would not expect that Mexican "plant" would produce better quality then China plant.If QC is good, then all the driver motors and baskets or phase plugs are not "rocket science". Even titanium dome diaphragms or bass cone are more or less standard products.

regards
    ivica

While surfing found this:
    https://jgbouska.tripod.com/audio/dr...s_speakers.htm

All I want to do is basically, surprisingly, similar just in other enclosures, with newest drivers. With newest amps.
    Found the article quite supports my understandings of things and where I'm heading right now , crosspoints, assembling, drivers, bands.
    Instead of ancient 2227 / 2450 thinking today 2265H / Radian951Be.

Mid; 2261H has expected MMS/BL ratio but 'official' EFF is low.
    From other point, to use it as bass the efficiency is low no doupt. But above 300Hz? No data. Nothing absolutely, across the world, all forums, non.
    From other point of view, the NCore 500...1000W amp blocks, is the efficiency so important?

What have high EFF and other features 'on paper' are Eighteen_12MB1000 and BMS_12N810
    Same time, 2262H seems shows even lower distortion at mid region while 'welding' 100W+ than BMS, despite last one is like pure mid and high EFF.
    Probably there is nothing to do than just buy all of them and place side-by-side. And the kick others to carbage.
    Weird.

I basically came just 'minute ago' in topic , surf also in other forums and occured people mess up mostly with tiny things. 10-12 inch is not a midrange in their heads but heavy bass.
    And in my head there is bass anything less than 18''...

8 billion people around the world and no info at all.
    No even opinions 2262H vs 12MB100 vs 12N810

Old folks talk about 2123H and when they die, dies also religion of clean mid. 2020H found was a beast own time...
    Is this now the dark side of digital revolution - you can EQ every 15'' or rape the 4''CD as low as wanted - to make last one play as low as 600Hz!?
    Looking 4CD waterfall seems this is not polite for these drivers ...

In Everests the 4''BE play from 850Hz and K2 d9900 even at 900Hz!
    Doesn't it speak that at high SPL a CD (even 4'') does not want to go as low 'voluntarily' as 650 or so?

Found here a topic as well!
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...E-system/page2

Is this now the dark side of digital revolution - you can EQ every 15'' or rape the 4''CD as low as wanted - to make last one play as low as 600Hz!?
    I have some wavelet measurements down to 200Hz. I cross at 700hz I don't see any issues. You have to remember 2440/375 were routinely crossed at 500Hz in home systems 400Hz in the Hartsfield. These were 12db networks you can use much steeper with digital.

Doesn't it speak that at high SPL a CD (even 4'') does not want to go as low 'voluntarily' as 650 or so?
    I would hazard to guess that they are looking for a smooth DI match to the horns used in those systems.

Old folks talk about 2123H and when they die, dies also religion of clean mid.
    Don't worry going on my headstone!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robh3606 View Post
    Don't worry going on my headstone!

You dropped Waterfalls of what CD?

The article I linked, the vertical alignement of horn/mid and measurements mid/wavelength makses sence? Writer is not 'somebody' as well.
    Looked at new Synthesis series, the mids-lows are assembled so close to HF, part of horn even covers the cone.

You measured what CD?
    476Mg

Rob

Just looking at Guido's (Behringer) measurements (and not only his) I'm not very confident go quite low.
    And it has to cover many , ca 4 octaves higher same time as well.
    That's Radian 950 with TX and alu, plays in sme league with 476.

Thats interesting, CD shows quite high resonance rise going lower than ca 1,5kHz but they are same time - as we know - noproblem in use at way lower regions. That's a thing I don't understand.

I was planning cross HF/MF at 1000-1200 and Mid from there down to 250-300. Low gets 2, Mid gets 3, HF get 4 octaves to cover.
    Lower the Freq, more energy: less octaves

Some people are running the Everest at a lower crossover point.

At relatively low volume levels it’s not an issue.

The key is having a horn that will load the driver properly at and below the crossover point. That is technically involved so l won’t elaborate. Distortion typically goes up with lower crossover points.

Just looking at Guido's (Behringer) measurements (and not only his) I'm not very confident go quite low.
    And it has to cover many , ca 4 octaves higher same time as well.
    That's Radian 950 with TX and alu, plays in sme league with 476.

Thats interesting, CD shows quite high resonance rise going lower than ca 1,5kHz but they are same time - as we know - noproblem in use at way lower regions. That's a thing I don't understand.

I was planning cross HF/MF at 1000-1200 and Mid from there down to 250-300. Low gets 2, Mid gets 3, HF get 4 octaves to cover.
    Lower the Freq, more energy: less octaves
    If you look at the impedance curve of these drivers on the horn under test there are some impedance peaks below 2500 hertz. Those peaks could be what you see on the waterfall. It’s to do with the way the horn loads the driver.

What can happen is that unless the driver is feed from a low impedance source (less than .5 ohms) these impedance peaks cause variations in the signal voltage in that 1-2.5 khertz region. This causes ripple in the frequency response of the horn and it will sound rough.

The solution is direct connection to the amplifier or use a 180uF capacitor to block any DC voltage or low frequencies that could damage the diaphragm. Bypass the 180uf non polarised capacitor with 0.01 polypropylene capacitor. I

The thing to measure is the THD which is not that difficult to do with REW.

Yuchi A290 not to be lost

Found here a topic as well!
    http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...E-system/page2
    Hi Anti K,

It has been shown that quite large horn can be applied to the JBL drivers. en example
    https://www.audiovintage.fr/leforum/...925d46#p337464

but using proper size horn such as 2360a family, or 2350 over 500Hz is possible applying 2" driver mouth (2446, 2450, 2441), but if You prefer to use short horns then 800Hz and up would be expected.
    I think that Yuichi A290 horn type can be used over 600Hz
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UwHgVEO21SOLL7cZ2tBy2CnEUNCCg8BB/view

even more details can be find in the:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Ruie5cntiFBanh

and its response
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rQIt34KnuO4/XaOJ_YoqmNI/AAAAAAAAALg/vZMLAqh165cVAAFEdPlRa6-3UmPC09Q9gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/F-A290_TAD4001.jpg

seems to me it can be get in Europe

https://precisionhorns.com/yuichi-a-290-constructed/

regards
    ivica

While surfing found this:
    https://jgbouska.tripod.com/audio/dr...s_speakers.htm

All I want to do is basically, surprisingly, similar just in other enclosures, with newest drivers. With newest amps.
    Found the article quite supports my understandings of things and where I'm heading right now , crosspoints, assembling, drivers, bands.
    Instead of ancient 2227 / 2450 thinking today 2265H / Radian951Be.

Mid; 2261H But above 300Hz? No data. Nothing absolutely, across the world, all forums, non.

Probably there is nothing to do than just buy all of them and place side-by-side. And the kick others to carbage.
    Weird.

8 billion people around the world and no info at all.
    No even opinion vs 12MB100 vs 12N810

[/URL]
    The JBL Differential Drivers are not sold as components for OEM use. They only provide replacement drivers to cover warranty claims. Jbl don’t disclose the full technical data in these drivers because they are used in JBL proprietary designs.

Thread Information