Thread: WTB PS200 PS400 knobs.

WTB PS200 PS400 knobs.

Name:  20180406_125659.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  92.3 KBThe silver ones for a PS400 . Anyone ?
    Last edited by audiorep2; 04-06-2018 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Add picture

Quote Originally Posted by audiorep2 View Post
    The silver ones for a PS400 . Anyone ?
    A few years ago I contacted Crown for some knobs. They really didn't know what fit what but I ordered several different part numbers looking for a pair for a PS-400. What ended up fitting correctly was part number D 6011-7 which was in-stock at that time at a cost of $3.83 each. You might contact Harman and see if they still have them on-hand or if they simply tossed everything when the pro-parts division left Elkhart.

This exercise netted me some extra knobs which did not work for the PS amps but now I know they fit the MicroTech and D75A amps. When we move in a few months I'm sure I'll find the box with spare parts to see what I do have left. If you are desperate, I may have a spare set known as "security knobs" which are installed as dummy knobs to replace functioning knobs which you snap in the front panel holes after pushing the adjustable shafts inside so no one can change your settings:

". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Thread Information