Close to kicking off a M2 build but am overwhelmed by the pages/threads of information. Hoping to kick this thread off by asking a few questions regarding the crossover and cabinet design. I will not be building the cabinets myself but out sourcing the job to a very skilled speaker builder in Oz.

I have forwarded himself a few pictures which show the dimensions of the cabinet and woofer/horn cut outs. Now that we are a few years removed from the initial build threads on LHF can anyone advise on "best in world" tips. Questions like port size, cabinet bracing and build material all come to mind.

Also the biggest challenge I can foresee is regards to the network. I would rather passive but I don't know if the 4367 network is a drop in replacement or does the M2 Cabinet need a bit of EQ from a DSP to function properly. I have a very limited knowledge when it comes to active crossovers/dsp and would like some guidance regarding this. I have an integrated tube amp which I could use as a power amp but how to integrate a amp to drive the woofer and EQ everything properly is beyond me? I don't have the ability to troubleshoot these kinds of things so I would need straightforward direction that is essentially plug and play. Or even better a charge coupled passive network if feasible or in existence?

Proof reading this post is only reinforcing the fact that a project like this may be beyond myself and require more experience to tune the speaker once built.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.