Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: altec 1590b fs responce

  1. #1
    Senior Member bldozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    mount kisco
    Posts
    754

    altec 1590b fs responce

    hello, im matching a mono amplifier to a 2215/2205 mono sub, and im looking for a vintage amplifier to use in
    with the bx63a,

    i was considering using an altec green, but cannot locate an fs for the equipment,
    does someone know if the amp will play under 50Hz.

  2. #2
    Dang. Amateur speakerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,417
    "2215/2205 mono sub" is a contradiction in terms unless you actually have a 2205 reconed with a real 2235 kit.

    A good amp for that would be a JBL/UREI 62xx.
    "Audio is filled with dangerous amateurs." --- Tim de Paravicini

  3. #3
    Senior Member bldozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    mount kisco
    Posts
    754
    have you heard one? the altec 1590b

    lookk how i spelled response.

    no im not interested in the jbl part in this case, id prefer to start with altec.

  4. #4
    Senior Member quindecima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NW, USA
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by bldozier View Post
    have you heard one? the altec 1590b

    lookk how i spelled response.

    no im not interested in the jbl part in this case, id prefer to start with altec.
    Send me the money you owe me and I will give you the info you need!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by quindecima View Post
    Send me the money you owe me and I will give you the info you need!
    Q - How long has this been going on, about a year?

    bldozier- Can you get this taken care of as soon as possible so we no longer will have to read about it? You obviously have the funds based on your requests supporting your exotic builds. Thank you.

  7. #7
    Senior Member quindecima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NW, USA
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by DES-1 View Post
    Q - How long has this been going on, about a year?

    bldozier- Can you get this taken care of as soon as possible so we no longer will have to read about it? You obviously have the funds based on your requests supporting your exotic builds. Thank you.
    Chances of him paying up are 2, slim and none. A totally un-trust worthy individual unfit for this forum.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Any recommendation Altec preaplifier for the Altec 9440 power amplifier
    By MerlinVSM in forum General Audio Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:30 AM
  2. 604-8G in 620 cabinet - Bass responce
    By Morfeas in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 03:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •