Ian,

Read the Following.

Perhaps you've skipped quite a few posts SUBSEQUENT to the one (#11) you refer to in post # 60...

Post # 26: "So, if don't want any regret after, I will built a 120L box (a la M9500), and if necessary use the room and a bit of Eq."

Post # 39: "At first, I would rather built directly the "final" enclosure... with the good volume. It's already a lot of work and money..." "About the size, ... what I only need is the best balance betwen volume and performance."

Post # 46: "My idea was to fit the 1400Nd on the En5 instead of the 2234H in order to have an idea of the low frequency. I don't want to modify the box!
Someone knows the volume of the S7500?" According to JBL's "Low-frequency enclosures" document I have the EN 5 is a 5 cu. ft (140 L.) enclosure. And the answer to the question was given as 4.1 cu. ft. (post # 47 and others).

Post # 54: "I added 252G in the win isd similation." (Didier)

Available time and money are issues Didier mentioned previously. The 1400 nd he has on-hand with the recone kits, whereas the 252G he doesn't as far as I know. Moreover, he added the 252G to his list of options and he's already modeling it for himself in Win ISD so there's no need for me to do that for him...

I've already given him numerous proposals to use competently what he has on-hand, thereby saving time and money...

Richard