Hello everyone, long time lurker here. I am the type of person who usually doesnt post much since there is so much information if you only search, but im really having a hard time with this one. I am trying to find a waveguide/horn lense for ~ 700-2k hz to match up with my Radian 475PB on the VTX 1" waveguide. I am pretty dead set on a horn loaded 6-8" woofer rather than a large CD. I thought things were groovy when i found the (PRX535) 363395-002 mated with an eminence 6.5, but i ordered the waveguide from prosoundservice and the next day rexieved an email saying that the lens has been discontinued and they are refunding my money.

After hours pouring through forums and JBL pdf files, this is what i came up with as far as all of the MID horns currently in production.

PT-H95HF (338781-001)

PT-K64MH

PT-K95MH

PT-N95MF-1

PT-N64MH-1

Anyone have any experience with any of these, or know if it is possible to source them? I know some of them are for a CD, but im just trying to get everything organized in my head. Other options i have are the PI speaker midhorn mated with the 2123, which seems like my best option right now, however the 10" mid seems unnecessary for my application. There is also a dual 1" cd + midhorn combo by QSC out of the HPR153i speaker, but i am not finding any way to purchase the horn alone. Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for a great forum i have learned so much on here already.

-Mike