Thread: HELP ME! chose car speakers!!

HELP ME! chose car speakers!!

Hello, I am replacing the interior speakers in my car, and I went to Best Buy to test some out, and I was looking to purchase Alpines (Model: SPE-6000) or Kickers (Model: 40CS65) or possibly something else you may suggest. They need to be 6 and 1/2" though.

Basically what I'm looking for is good quality speakers that *almost* sound like I have a system bumpin'...

I am also looking for information on how to determine what exactly I should be looking for. Do I look at the RMS wattage? or the Frequency? or what?

PLEASE HELP! -- THANKS
    Last edited by Mr. Widget; 08-10-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentemad View Post
    PLEASE HELP! -- THANKS
    Not sure why you posted here but perhaps you neglected to learn anything about this site before joining? Very little here about car audio and, of course, this is all about JBLs, not Alpine. Good luck to you.

I didn't realize Best Buy had stores in Pakistan . . . or are you just a troll?

I take that back. A Google search shows three Best Buys in Pakistan. Probably more Toyota dealers with HiLux trucks fitted with anti-aircraft artillery in camo though.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by Kentemad View Post
    Hello, I am replacing the interior speakers in my car, and I went to Best Buy to test some out, and I was looking to purchase Alpines (Model: SPE-6000) or Kickers (Model: 40CS65) or possibly something else you may suggest. They need to be 6 and 1/2" though.

Basically what I'm looking for is good quality speakers that *almost* sound like I have a system bumpin'...

I am also looking for information on how to determine what exactly I should be looking for. Do I look at the RMS wattage? or the Frequency? or what?

PLEASE HELP! -- THANKS
    I have used Morel speakers in several cars with great success.
    Last edited by Mr. Widget; 08-10-2017 at 07:29 AM.

I would suggest you JBL

Well both Alpine and JBL are considered as the best for cars speakers but if you have coaches or buses than I would recommend you to use JBL because at long ranges it sounds perfect.

Thread Information