Thread: Jensen PM-15A Auditorium woofer

Jensen PM-15A Auditorium woofer

Hello everyone,

I've been away from the audio world for over a year now since I've sold most my collection and have been on the road. I'm seeking some knowledge on a Jensen PLM-15A Auditorium woofer that I came across at a non-profit I volunteer at. It's my first day there and they've not had anyone to council on such things, thus the condition. From what I gather it's a fairly rare woofer, question is; how desirable is it needing a full re-cone. Any Jensen aficionado's out there?

Thanks,
    Gary
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by roads31; 07-15-2017 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Left out part of the part number

Quote Originally Posted by roads31 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been away from the audio world for over a year now since I've sold most my collection and have been on the road. I'm seeking some knowledge on a Jensen PLM-15A Auditorium woofer that I came across at a non-profit I volunteer at. It's my first day there and they've not had anyone to council on such things, thus the condition. From what I gather it's a fairly rare woofer, question is; how desirable is it needing a full re-cone. Any Jensen aficionado's out there?

Thanks,
    Gary
    I have a pair of P15LL, and they do sound wonderful. Vintage Jensens are underrated, for sure. No idea about this particular model, but it looks like a pro model. Western Electric guys might know about it better.

Thread Information