I am looking on building a large hifi/club system for a party space I'm planning on opening, and was hoping for some advice on the finer details of this setup. A general plan that I have so far is 4 stacks around the room, each stack being:

JBL 2395 lens horn with 2441 driver
JBL 2404 or 2405 tweeter
some form of altec box, can't make my mind up between the 828 or the 816, some advice here would be helpful
some form of w bin, i'm thinking maybe double 18 berthas with eminence drivers, not enough room for a levan extension, looking for some advice
4 x JBL bullet tweeters, 2402 or 075 for an array above the dance floor, not sure about which one, again some opinions would be great

also dependant on the boxes I decide on is the available plans online, as I would be building all the boxes myself/locally

I'm planning on running this system all analogue, with class a/b amps(crown, bgw etc), classic rotary mixer (og bozak or urei) analogue crossovers and eq (RLA/GSA, urei, bryston) and modified technic 1200s

I'd always read about those old RLA disco sound systems from new york, and always thought it was in the past, until I went to a party and heard a high efficiency altec VOTT system with JBL acoustic lenses and tweeters. I was blown away by how great it sounded, and my plan is loosely based on what speakers I heard at that party. There's nowhere (that I know of close to me in the UK) that has all these speakers where I can A/B them, so hopefully someone on this forum will know the nuances of the speakers I'm looking at and can advise me on whats best.