Newb here. You'll have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to antique/vintage equipment. Something I've always had a little bit of interest in, but just wasn't really at a spot where I had time and energy to do much in the way of research.

I have always been interested at a basic level for old stereo equipment. I've always wanted an old console which I picked up a month ago. I was showing it to my grandma and she asked if I was interested in their stuff.

Grandpa bought this stuff a long time ago. He died a while back. Grandma is sort of divying up things and getting rid of things. Some she is giving away, and some she is sort of putting names on for after she dies. And we don't really know when that will be. She's relatively healthy, but is in her late 80s, so who knows. Anyway, she said she would put my name on the stereo equipment and speakers because "no one else wants any of that old stuff."

Amp is a Marantz Model 32
Receiver is a Marantz model 24.
I can sort of look those items up, but don't know much about them.
The speakers I know very little about. They are JBL. They are about 48 inches wide and 3 ft or so tall. I didn't take the grills off of them recently, but I did once about 20 years ago. They have 2 large speakers(15s I think), and a small tweeter or cone speaker. Grandma says they were all purchased together in the early to mid 70s.
Thanks in advance for any help in telling me more about these things.
Name:  JBL2.jpg
Views: 923
Size:  76.9 KB
Name:  JBL1.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  65.8 KB