Thread: Does anyone from Europe want C8R2122H recone kits?

Does anyone from Europe want C8R2122H recone kits?

Hi guys and gals.

In 2016 I ordered two pairs of c8r2122h recones for members from Europe. It appears they are NOS units (the last pair had glue with 2003 expiration dates).
    The surrounds were soft but in my opinion (not expert) they should have anywhere from 5 to 10 years of use still in them.

Knowing that they are sought after - would anyone be interested in a pair? I don't know how many are left but can inquire.
    In December 2016 I paid 1160PLN for a pair shipped to me in Poland.

Please do not bombard me with other spare part requests - I have no affiliation with the distributor and already flooded their parts lady with e-mails only to make a 1160PLN purchase. I might become persona non grata soon .

I will also try to figure out C8R2245 availability tomorrow - but those are distributed through a different company here (JBL PRO) than the 2122 recones and so far I did not enjoy communicating with them. That's usually a bad sign in my experience.

This is what they look like:

Name:  IMG_1265.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  29.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1267.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  39.2 KB

2122 recone kits etc.

Hi, regards from Finland, I would be interested in buying some and also very interested in other genuine recone kits and baskets for vintage JBL speakers.
    Pls. info to my email address: t.nordblad(a)kolumbus.fi
    best regards
    Torbjörn
    mobile phone: +358-503503707

Hi,

I can ship to Finland, a quick online check reveals prices in the 150PLN range.
    To clarify - I do not have any of these kits in hand. I can order them from our local distributor.

Since a buddy already requested I order another pair for him I thought why not ask on the forum and maybe order even more and possibly get a discount

I think I will wait to next Friday to hear from other interested forum members.
    Then knowing how many pairs are needed I will inquire with the distributor for availability.
    If they have as many as needed I will confirm and ask the distributor for a pro forma invoice and then you guys for paypal payments in PLN currency to my personal account.
    Then I will cover the pro forma invoice and wait for delivery.
    When I get the recones I will dispatch the packages to you and group buy will be done.

I can't get any baskets. I also don't want to flood the parts lady with inquiries. Most of what I asked them for is not available. But miraculously C8R2122H seem to be available so far
    If they will not be enough pairs in the warehouse, then traditionally as in group buys first in line is served first.

If anyone is interested I think it will be most transparent if most of the communication is done in this thread publicly (apart from personal information - addresses, accounts and such of course)

2245 recones are off the table. I received a response that I would have to make a 20% downpayment and then wait an undisclosed amount of time for fulfillment. 2 weeks or many months - however it goes - classic JBL.

i will need a recone set for the 2122h.
    i am in.
    please inform me when we can make the deal!
    ;-))

regards

The recones from the Photo above were for fencki and now he needs another pair.
    Fencki is this an addiction? Have you thought about professional council? :P

no i am sober. for today...
    but i need one for a "friend" with the same problem...
    but having spares is not really a bad idea. the devil is sitting on my shoulder...
    ;-))

Thread Information