I'm trying to put together a hifi enthusiast club on my humble island in the Pacific. Part of the reason for this initiative is my realization that I just don't have enough exposure to good hi fi systems. I have a good idea of what i consider to be quality sound but maybe I don't know what I'm missing. Perspective is what I'm after.

It would be nice to have a playlist that covers a broad range of musical styles that are all readily available and are regarded as well-recorded and/or produced.

I'd like to have a fixed playlist that we could compare between systems that includes about 45 minutes of music.

Here are some that I like. Please add to the list, especially where you see question marks.

Dance/Electronic

Zedd - Addicted To A Memory
Daft Punk - Get Lucky

Classical

Hans Zimmer - Time (soundtrack) I know, electronically produced but great build.
?
?

Live
Eagles - Hotel California (Hell Freezes Over) Well recorded but wearing thin for me.
?
?

Jazz

TokTokTok - Eleanor Rigby. (great sax, stand-up bass)
?
?

Rock

Audioslave - Gasoline
Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
?
?

Female Vox (Diana Krall, Nora Jones?)
?
?
?

I have a fairly thorough streaming (flac) service so I'm open to any/all suggestions, even if you specialize in one genre. I may have missed it!

Thanks,

Warren