Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: what a steal! 4312ds at jbl.com!

Yeah I haven't noticed much missing either. Usually the giveaway is the quotes.
    DIY Array, 2242 sub, 4408, 4208, Control 8SR, E120 Guitar cab, Control 1, LSR305.

I'd guess the JBL 4312D Pairs have made it to eBay. Same seller, one sold at $839 and another available at $999. Unsold at $1049.

www.ebayitem.com/191994634883

www.ebayitem.com/191992367518

www.ebayitem.com/191990546995

I bought a pair of 4312d's from the JBL site a few weeks ago. The price listed was $389.xx per pair. The following week, one speaker (the left) showed up. I called immediately and they apologized. There were not sure what happened but would try very hard to locate another (the right) speaker.

Thank you JBL. My right speaker showed up last week. Wow! what a score. I had a pair many years ago and sold them. Now I have a pair that cost $425 shipped. I was super fortunate.

Here is a photo of my original pair. I have to set up the new ones.

Name:  jbl 4312D.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  70.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    I bought a pair of 4312d's from the JBL site a few weeks ago. The price listed was $389.xx per pair. The following week, one speaker (the left) showed up. I called immediately and they apologized. There were not sure what happened but would try very hard to locate another (the right) speaker.

Thank you JBL. My right speaker showed up last week. Wow! what a score. I had a pair many years ago and sold them. Now I have a pair that cost $425 shipped. I was super fortunate.

Here is a photo of my original pair. I have to set up the new ones.

Name:  jbl 4312D.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  70.5 KB
    Congratulations. They did the same thing for a friend of mine, except he snagged two pair.

Nice. I was not smart enough to think ahead. I was hoping more would be available but am happy to have a replacement pair.

Quote Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post
    Congratulations. They did the same thing for a friend of mine, except he snagged two pair.

I'm loving my 4312D's. Finally hooked them up this evening. So happy I jumped on a pair when Dave mentioned the sale. Thank you Dave!!!!

JBL rocks!

Thread Information