Hi all...

Some of you know me, some of you don't, and half of the first group can't stand me LOL!

I am currently running an Ashly XR2000 crossover as well as a pair of Crown Amps - An XLS1500 on my JBL L5 mains, and an XLS602 on my 12" subs. The switch on pop in the XLS602 has me not wanting to put them on the L5's. The XLS1500 was purchased for sub duty, and am looking to move it there soon.

Aside from the 602, I have a wide range of non-functioning amps that need some TLC and wonder if I should put my money into one of them or buy something else for the time being

On hand at home there are:

2 X Bryston 3B NRB - Need them rebuilt by Bryston - looking about $1000 CDN total to get them up and running for the pair. Bridged mono is only possible at 8ohm tho - still an option if I have 8 ohm speakers and want big mono's.
1 X Denon POA 2400 - a beast, but in need of a recap. It's collecting dust and not losing any sleep over it yet.
The Crown XLS 602 - This is our bands PA amp - has seen more than it should have and has to go back into PA duty eventually.
A few DIY amps that are at various stages of completion.

I've seen some stuff come up locally like a Yamaha P2500 and other Crown and QSC stuff... The L5's can take a lot of power from what I've read, so am mainly looking for anything over 200wpc @ 8 ohms. The Bryston amps were essentially free, I have less than 3 figures tied up in each of em. They stay, but no clue when they will go to Bryston for a rebuild.

My long term goals are to own a pair of 43XX (shame as I just missed out on some beautiful 4315s in my area for a great deal) and a pair of subs using something like the 2245. This is why I got the Bryston amps, as I intended to biamp the monitors, and use the XLS 1500 on the bass. Since I don't have said monitors, I am wondering if I should take my time with the Bryston rebuild and just find a reliable 2 channel amp to power my mains in the meantime?

Just looking for a little direction on what avenue some may take given the situation. Thanks in advance.