Hi!

I`m new here in the forum and a dedicated JBL 250ti Limited edition lover!!

Also I`m from Norway, so bare with me, considering my English....

As you know, my front speakers are: 250ti Limited Edition, I got these beauties from Harman Neby Norway, they had been demo speakers. The year was 2001, replaced the woofers in 2002, replaced the midbasses in 2009, and now I`m waiting for the LE14H-3 woofers to arrive. How many demoes I`ve been to, I don`t know, but I have never heard that sound!!

When I listen to stereo, I use Electrocompaniet: EMC1UP, EC 4.7 and EC 250R. I also use the Electrocompaniet balanced cables and MIT 4 bi- wiring cables.

When I listen to surround, I use the systems as listed above, and PSB Stratus Gold as back surround, Many meters Monster cables, Klipsch RC64 center, Velodyne DD18, Oppo BDP 105EU, And luckily: my rebuilt HKAVR8500, I found a guy, who managed to build me a "New" one - from my old and one I bought... between the Oppo and the HK I use audiquest cobra cables, A Samsung 60" tv set and Optoma 3D projector and Dreamscreen 106" screen. I may have forgotten something, but this is what I use in my spare time....

When I watch Movies and concerts I also use a high pass filter. I use Oelbach 100 hertz high pass filter, in order to prevent my LE14H-1 woofers to crack. The last time I changed them; was in 2002, and they are still in good condition, thanx to Oelbach.

But, of course, I`m looking forward to the LE14H-3 woofers!!

looking forward - to see what kind of systems you use, and your experience!!

Primus.