Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urei 809a

Hi how are things going ? Warning , Warning....Sharon is threatening to call to discuss RV thoughts sometime...any thought of switching the sub to to the left for the ports?
    Changing to Legacy Audio and started with a Silver Screen HD for my center between the 250TIs

Quote Originally Posted by opimax View Post
    Hi how are things going ? Warning , Warning....Sharon is threatening to call to discuss RV thoughts sometime...any thought of switching the sub to to the left for the ports?
    Always possible to move it - there is 8 inches open between the sub and the right wall - so the ports aren't blocked now.
    If I put it up against the left wall, I'd probably want a foot of so free between the ports and the Salamander Console ...
    The console would not be centered under the window, and visually, I'd want to move & remount the TV further to the right.

RV thoughts are tempting me! Do you want a trailer to pull, or a self-motorized vehicle to drive?
    Do you want a fiddle free buy, or something to DIY and fix to your tastes?
    Lots of choices out there!

A pair of church friends just retired, sold their home, bought a motor home,
    and are on the way to the Black Hills to sight see America!

But - I'm a few years away -
    There's no room for a B460 in a mobile home!
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

I forget the requirements for ports , twice the distance of the diameter?? hopefully someone else can fill that in for us, and how do you treat 3 ports facing the same way?total diameter??

Buying a new Newmar New Aire is the plan in Mar of 2020 as of now, 34 ft Class A Diesel, fairly loaded. Wanted to sell it all and see what happens but thinking we will be out for 1-2 years while a garaged pad with hookups built on land w/small attached house and daughter's family gets reg house on same plot in GA somewhere near Atlanta with few neighbors but good school district. This will take some coordination. we will keep my basement minus the chairs , her great room and I am not sure what else. I dont know if the furniture will go in daughter's house or ours. Stereo will stay . The RV will be supporting bike riding and touristy stuff while visiting family and friends that can take us. On the road i will be living w/Heos stuff I believe

We dont do all the reg camping stuff, no fishing for example, or Sharon is not sure about lake water ( i bet she does better after a while) we are the RV movies in real life I think lol

it is called Glamping for reason and that reason is us

House is going up for sale this March , we will got to an apartment and live easy for the last year or so
    Changing to Legacy Audio and started with a Silver Screen HD for my center between the 250TIs

Hello again HJames

What are these?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Why don't you Mine your own Bismuth, so you won't be mining mine?"

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Electron View Post
    Hello again HJames

What are these?
    My guess is file drawers filled with CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by audiomagnate View Post
    My guess is file drawers filled with CDs.
    Right as rain, good sir!
    I do generally stream from lossless files on the macPro in my office, but sometimes its nice to play CDs/SACDs/+HDCDs directly.

Name:  CD-Shelves.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  128.3 KB
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Thread Information