I was between projects and had to let the UREI 811 speakers go, but I have collected 2 pairs of the smaller UREI 809A coaxial speakers
and have been VERY happy with the sound of them in our multimedia system. Basically, all they needed was to redo the surrounds,
and the quality of the single point source is amazing! I generally leave the grills on, tho they are off for most of these pictures.

They are VERY efficient and don't need a lot of power. We don't play stupid loud anyway at such a close distance.

Name:  UREI809-stack_9187.jpg
Views: 2709
Size:  181.9 KB

I got the lower cabinets from a local AK seller - he had snatched a pair of Stevens coaxials from them, and sold me the empty wood cabinets
I put some JBL style dark blue monitor cloth on them just for fun - and really liked the look with the blond wood.
I found the cabinets were a perfect fit for some 2214 woofers I had, and subwoof gave me some tips on setting them up as helper woofers
[and stands] under the 809As I am using as front main.

Name:  UREI809A-Fronts_9401.jpg
Views: 2392
Size:  114.8 KB

I do have an 18 inch JBL 4641 sub in the front right corner for movies and TV sub use.
Its not really needed for music.

Name:  UREI809A-Left_9402.jpg
Views: 2330
Size:  121.9 KB

Name:  UREI809A-Right_9403.jpg
Views: 2377
Size:  95.7 KB

I had some spare teak dining room chairs I found on the curb - they needed reupholstering, but the danish design and wood is superb.
I found if I took the seat and back cushion off, they became great stands for the 2 side surround speaker

Name:  UREI809A-sides_0873.jpg
Views: 2283
Size:  186.7 KB

I do have a spare pair of coaxial drivers - I may take one and make a center channel from it -
Overkill, I know, but so far it hasn't been needed.