Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2235H basket

If you are open to use a pair of 2234H and sell your 2235h instead there's a genuine pair reconed by Lydrommet AS for sale in Norway. Price is NOK 6000 which is quite cheap when you consider the exchange rate between NOK and DKK.

2234H is identical to 2235H but without the mass ring, so if your driver doesn't have a mass ring then it's a 2234H.

*I don't have anything to do with the person selling them, but he is a serious guy and he has helped me out with some JBL stuff in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by remusr View Post
    Barry - is the $260 USD installed? The $500 CAD is - they will not sell as a kit, just installed. Some JBL rule.
    $500 CAD is $350 USD today with the harsh exchange rate decline over the last year or so.
    Just called the speaker exchange and they will sell an OEM kit for $250 or for $280 they will install it for you. No affiliaton with them, but I know they are reasonably priced.

Thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by srm51555 View Post
    Just called the speaker exchange and they will sell an OEM kit for $250 or for $280 they will install it for you. No affiliaton with them, but I know they are reasonably priced.

Thanks,
    Scott
    I also was looking to buy some OEM 2235H cone kits for my 136a's and the Speaker Exchange said that they would sell them to me. My question, however, how is it that they can sell OEM kits to the public and every other JBL authorized dealer cannot? I thought dealers couldn't sell OEM kits to the public. Does the Speaker Exchange not have to follow the same rules as every other JBL authorized dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by 300_Summit View Post
    I also was looking to buy some OEM 2235H cone kits for my 136a's and the Speaker Exchange said that they would sell them to me. My question, however, how is it that they can sell OEM kits to the public and every other JBL authorized dealer cannot? I thought dealers couldn't sell OEM kits to the public. Does the Speaker Exchange not have to follow the same rules as every other JBL authorized dealer?
    I just received 2 pcs. of C8R2235 original re-cone kits from JBL pro dealer, they were 2380 DKK = 350 USD a piece.
    They are not sold to the general public.

Name:  IMG_7611.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  72.1 KB

Thread Information