Hey Scott,

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse the issue.. Yes, I saw those great schematics by EarlK, they were great! I always try to study these

schematics to try and learn and figure out how it's all put together. From what you did putting in the 2451; I happened to get lucky with

a guy here in Australia selling near new pairs of 2450SL's! So I grabbed the opportunity before I tried to order the D2430K.

About a week or so ago, I ordered one, as getting two would mean over $1000 [AUD] spend and attracting duties and taxes and too much extra $$$...

The lovely lady I deal with told me that I got their last one.. more might be coming end of this month OR in 8 weeks time! Don't feel so bad having to

build up the credit card again while I wait.. So I will have the choice of either 2450SL or D2430K as they become available. Could always stock up on

some Solen Fast Caps from Parts Express if the tweeters take their time. I was hoping to just simplify the 4367 schematic and go from there, really..

How 'is' the top end with the 2451SL? Does it roll off much around the 18k - 20kHz area? Being a 4" diaph - it wouldn't have too much top, would it?

So, i'm countersinking holes in the Flanges and tapping all the holes in the Waveguides and figuring out my drawings for the Cabinet Maker I know nearby

to cut all my timber to size. I want to use the good old "chipboard" or pyneboard as I know it. I feel it makes a better cabinet. Even if it is a bit heavier..

Will keep an eye out for developments on the forum or this thread! Would make a good book this thread would!!!

Kind Regards,
Steve