Thread: Foilcal to Cab Placement

Foilcal to Cab Placement

Would anyone with a LATE version L100A (orange logo) mind posting an accurate measurement of where it is positioned: TOP edge of box to TOP edge of foilcal and LEFT edge of box to LEFT edge of foilcal when viewed from the front head on?

I need this as mine were poorly applied from the factory and my L-pads' mounting is not concentric with the holes in the baffle

Accurate measurements from an original cab would be appreciated (I failed to take them from the one cab I am working on that was correct)

The knobs on one cab will still be leaning towards one side of the hole or the other (and more than the better box) but at least the foilcal will be correct (or as correct as I can get it)

Adhesive for re-application suggestions also welcome; I am familiar with all of the 3M choices etc, am agonizing over what to use that will insure a good flat lay but that I can be certain won't creep or allow for slide over time and temp
    Spotted these a bit with careless application of MEK to smooth out the factory glue; there may still be enough of it to do the job but I doubt it; just not crazy for the aerosol options as they will always leave a sticky edge if you shoot it well enough to seal them (at the edges) It'd be great if I could source a sheet of the peel away double sided stuff the thickness of a sheet of paper but I have no idea where to get it in a small quantity

Thank you

I'd appreciate it very much

No one with a ruler and a pair of L100s willing to take these two simple measurements for me?

Thread Information