I am repeating one question I buried in another thread and a new one. Please bear with me:

L100(A) late model

After removing them from the board, total immersion wash in isopropyl (twice) and some DeOxit they are close to 100% These only had a little noise in them (but enough to be annoying) and no severe dropouts so I'm sticking with them
EVERY new L-pad I have ever purchased was less than perfect and had a little noise in it right out of the gate and had to be hosed down with something (and I'm not alone going by Parts Express reviews), so...........that's another reason why, it is also a "keep everything as original as possible" job

Scrubbed them up so deeply as they were out for the first time in 40 years for the re-cap

My problem/concern now is they are TOO clean (I can feel the friction factor, DeOxit is brutal in that regard). I don't want them to become compromised by excessive friction wear (they're L100s so they will get used!) or have to pull this job back apart
What should I use to put a film on the wire and wiper for the long term? Light film of dielectric grease maybe? Any recommended aerosol solutions (that I can source in California, U.S.A.)? I'll go either way with a definitive suggestion/advice as I have no aversion to opening these up
I did have to open one up to blow out some bits of debris that were interfering with things; these old pots are practical to work on if need be

Also:

What is the L-pad's resister value for "FLAT"?

The seemingly obvious 4 ohms? Or my pots' actual measured value divided by 2?

Would like to set my knob's index mark in relationship to the scale on the foilcal as accurately as possible staying faithful to the original design

The theoretical "FLAT" or "0" setting in real terms, not the lines and dots on the front of the box (as real as we can get measuring resistance)

I ask because all 4 of my pots in rehab measure the same and match well, but all 4 are just a hair under 7 ohms

Is there a "spec" for what should be the flat setting according to JBL?

After all of this time (insanity) invested in a cap stuffing level restoration of the two cap wonder network, I'd like to have the "FLAT" resistance value where JBL intended as an accurate baseline/reference electrically

I'd like to know that what I am hearing is what they considered to be "FLAT" on paper

Thank you for your patience and the fact that I do not know any math