I thought that this kind of fooling around should have it's own thread and not go into the M2 thread, as these cannot be called M2s.
I mounted the 2452Hs to the horns and set them on top of my PS1400s. It surprised me how much they look like they belong there right off the bat. They look more at home than the PT800s ever did. The compression drivers are resting on an inch of styrofoam, itself resting on the same stand previously used for the PTs. The horns are upside down, so that they don't rock on the rounded part.
My early impression is that they sound breathy, that is, I'm hearing the singer breathe on the mic more than I used to. I like that I can walk around and the sound doesn't change a lot. My listening chair is a little off center in the room, and I'm hearing more from the opposite speaker than I used to. They sound pretty neutral, not as big of a change from the PT800s as I expected. I have a lot of adjustment left to try though.
The crossover is the same JBL SPP-AC1 that I have been using with the PT800. There are no filters left in the woofer cabinets. I Set the crossover frequency to 800, and they sound better to me with the phase invert on. I set the horn eq to 4K, just going by ear. I don't have any protection filter on the tweeters, so I have to be careful. I could live with this setup forever as it is, but those boxes sitting on the chair contain 1500FEs, for future use.
I know that I'm not the only one here who bought these horns, and I want to see what you guys are doing with yours now.

Name:  testset.JPG
Views: 4953
Size:  99.1 KB