Thread: JBL 3678s?

JBL 3678s?

Hey Guys

Has anyone heard these with audio and / or home theater material? Seem like these could be really nice.

http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/c...8#.VS2TnpO2rYo

Thanks,
    Jim

I haven't knowingly heard these but I have the components and like them. The horn is a 2342 which is the little brother (9") version of the 12" 2344 and the 2342's siund great. It should have a 2426 driver on the back. It's not going to sound as good as a 4430 but,,,

One good thing about the cinema stuff is that it is usually tuned slightly lower than the SR stuff giving better bass in a home application but I would still want a sub/subs.

Hope that helps a bit.

Barry.
    If we knew what the hell we were doing, we wouldn't call it research would we.

I used to have 3678 in my HT, I rally liked them and compared to other bigger JBL cinema systems they were very easy to use and sounded good out of the box. Most PRO cinema systems require active XO and DSP but 3678 are ready to go

A friend also used to have a 3678 in his HT, they are now replaced with K2s, but I don't think he think it was worth the upgrade... Of course the K2s are much better for music, but for hometheather the difference was not that huge.

Thread Information