I've been visiting this forum for quite awhile, and find it very useful. Unfortunately, I seldom visit or post anything. I usually run across a post from here while researching JBL speakers and systems. Until now I hadn't really given any thought to why I seldom visit a forum where the topic of discussion is very interesting to me. The answer was at once obvious: I mostly use my smartphone (phablet) for social interaction. As a matter of statistical fact the vast majority of forum users on the Internet interact via their smartphones using the Tapatalk app, or a proprietary app written specifically for the forum.

Another thing missing is a dynamic content mobile friendly home page similar to that of Home Theater Shack. Wouldn't it be nice to simply browse the home page and see all the latest posts, along with all the latest product announcements from JBL? It would also provide a place for user written articles about restoration projects, tips, tweeks, and reviews.

I suspect that these improvements might also result in Harman International throwing marketing dollars towards the support and maintenance of the site and forum.

I would be willing to help improve the site, but don't know who to contact. If there is any interest please feel free to contact me.