Sorry, Don. Don't like new format. Too much wasted space. Narrow up the User CP, FAQ, etc bar and place it between the logo and the donate button. When looking at messages, move the member info back to the left side. People with avatars take over 1" of screen height now and most of it is grey wasted space. Good thing I have a wheel mouse. There is alot more vertical scrolling. 99.44% of PC screens have more width that height. My viewable screen space is 12" vertical inches by 15" of width. My screen is 1280 x 1024 pixels. I run IE with a single tool bar. Many people have 2 or 3. The new format has the first viewable message 4.5" down on my screen. I would hate to see how much was visible on an 800 x 600 screen. A good portion of the messages have enough text so that, in the old format, the text area was just as tall as the member data with an avatar.

Squeeze it up. We are hear to exchange mainly text info. The site should make that as efficient as possible. To aid this, I have removed my avatar.