Quote Originally Posted by Don McRitchie View Post
I have no illusions that an LSR 305 centre channel is in any way capable of keeping up with the M2 mains. It's just that I have no ability to place another M2 as a centre and I just can't resist the fun factor of playing around with a $129 Mini-Me version. At that price, it can fail entirely in that role and still have value as a silent M2 homage art work, displayed on top of my equipment cabinet. It would look cute as hell sandwiched in between its much more massive brethren.
Well, now I just feel silly,

The 20 Hz low frequency extension, dynamic capabilities and low distortion of the M2 sounds like something out of this world. Was talking with my brother (who has Model 19) about your review this morning and we both agree that it's insane what JBL has pulled off with this fairly compact two way speaker, and we've decided we'll be going to Oslo together to get a demo – which shouldn't induce the usual fight of being in the sweetspot

Quote Originally Posted by 4313B View Post
Just do it. Unbeatable bang for the buck.
Quote Originally Posted by badman View Post
Seconded- heard 308s at the heritage awards- very impressive indeed! I'm hoping to finagle a pair somehow, they'd be pretty slick combined with a minidsp and a big bass section
Yes, now it's a matter of which and when, not if.