RE "Buy yourself something , finished a lot of work, deserve reward."

Yup, I vote for that too, big time! That tax year was worst ever, paperwork wise. But getting some $$ helps reduce the pain in the...

Non-essentials are closed here so the reward(s) will have to wait for reopening, sniff. However, I'm open for business re acquisition suggestions! Speakers, amps and cartridges have many of those, don't really need more right now, tho I have an extra headshell in a box.

In the meantime I still have the Behringer DEQ 24/96 Ultracurve that I haven't had time to play with...

Thought about buying the professional Aphex Aural Exciter with "Big Bottom" but it seems to be discontinued now Have an exciter from Rolls, little use, its OK, but the magic (effect) isn't as outstanding as I was (overly) expecting? Maybe Grado phones and cart also?

Since I have a little of squirrel blood, I'll probably put 1K aside and spend the other 1K at that time.

In recent e-mails my dealer got news about Beyer Dynamic demo phones I want to try: "In the present context Beyer cannot offer demo, we'll continue this when things are back to normal." So I understand that Beyer did not say no to providing demos, they said not now, therefore still hope for later...