First let me say that I'm new to the site and I can't believe that it's been around so long without me finding it! I've owned my pair of 4343's since I bought them new as a "kid" in 1980. My woofs have been reconed a couple of times but other than that they are in mint conditon. I will NEVER get rid of these because quite frankly I haven't heard anything I like better. After reading mostly every post about the 4343 (my head hurts!) I have lots of questions. I run my 4343's with a Crown DC 300a and an IC 150 preamp. I've just aquired a second 300 and I now want to Biamp my 4343's. I consider myself somewhat of an audiophile however I'm no where near some of the people who post here. Some of it is rather intimidating. I reside in South Florida and would welcome suggestions as to some professional help. I've scoured the JBL Pro website and know that they used a 5235 crossover. I see these for sale from time to time on Ebay? What other type of crossover could be used? Are there any step by steps anywhere as to how to undertake this project as I am somewhat technical. All help is greatly appreciated.