Greetings, All,

I've been considering amplification for the 4-way, active, system I've been wanting to setup, and would appreciate some suggestions for a small (10-15W) amp for the 2405's. The drivers are 2245, 2123, 2445, and 2405, and the amps will be Crown CD-300A's (bridged) for each 2245, H/K 870 for 2123, internal amp from H/K AVR 20 for 2445, and the only smaller amp I have on hand is a 45W Nikko integrated set, on which the high end sounds brittle, edgy, and shrill, at least to my ears. I've also given thought to running the 2445 and 2405 with the same amp, and regular crossover, and just going active on the bottom and mid drivers. But, I would prefer to keep the entire system active, if possible, so your suggestions for a decent small amp for the 2405's would be appreciated. Cost is definitely a consideration, but I'd still love to hear what's out there today that would work in this system. Thanks, Merry Christmas, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

P.S. Just before our most recent snow and ice storm, I brought up the recent 4645 enclosure (thanks, Grumpy!), and SB gave a bit of a gasp when she saw it, and the 4645 I already have!! Though she is all for me playing around with these goodies, and loves our current system, she was a bit unprepared to see TWO 4645's together, AND the L300's, all in the same room!!