Thread: My Account Doesn't Work

My Account Doesn't Work

Hello - I've sent a couple emails without success. My account (svollmer) has been locked and not working since I went in and changed my email address. When I look at the forums, the only things I see are posts that I made. And it won't let me post new threads or reply to any. I've made this account (Temporary) to try to get a message through. Can you please help? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary View Post
    Hello - I've sent a couple emails without success. My account (svollmer) has been locked and not working since I went in and changed my email address. When I look at the forums, the only things I see are posts that I made. And it won't let me post new threads or reply to any. I've made this account (Temporary) to try to get a message through. Can you please help? Thanks!
    If it helps at all, I can vouch for svollmer - he is a neighbor, is a big part of our local listening parties, and is generally a real cool guy!

See his father and son thread here from 2011 - http://www.audioheritage.org/vbullet...read.php?31885
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Moderator: I received an email yesterday saying that my account was enabled. I didn't need the account under this name (Temporary) to be enabled. I set that one up so I could post a message asking for help. I need my real account (svollmer) repaired. Can someone please look into that? Once that's fixed, "Temporary" can be disabled and deleted. Thanks very much.

What she said!
    Changing to Legacy Audio and started with a Silver Screen HD for my center between the 250TIs

It should have been fixed... can you ping him to confirm?

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
    It should have been fixed... can you ping him to confirm?

Widget
    Thank you!!
    I just sent him an email to check it out ...
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Hi, I just checked it and unfortunately it still doesn't work when logged in as svollmer; I only see threads that I've started in the past. I can only see new threads and respond when logged in as Temporary. Something else that's weird is that as I'm typing this, I can't skip a line when I hit "enter" on the keyboard. That's why I'm not typing this in paragraphs. Another thing, even as Temporary, I'm seeing the newest posts First (up top) and the older ones are further down. I'd show you a screen shot, but it won't let me paste anything now either. I'll elaborate more in another post so it's easier to read.

I also don't see the Marketplace when logged in as svollmer. And when I try to do anything as svollmer, I get a message about not having permission. Here's a shot of the posts in backwards order along with the permission message overlaid on top of it. Sorry to be a pain, but thanks very much Widget! Name:  JBL Site 1.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  60.9 KB

Try again?

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary View Post
    I can't skip a line when I hit "enter" on the keyboard. That's why I'm not typing this in paragraphs. .
    What browser are you using? I've noticed that specific problem when using I.E 10 (and above) on Win 7. On Firefox or Chrome it doesn't happen. Have you upgraded recently?

Hey, it's working!!!! Everything I've tested so far is perfect. I'm testing it at home, but before it wasn't working properly at home or at work. So, I assume it will be okay at work as well. I'll check early tomorrow.

Thanks very much for the hard work Widget!! And thanks Heather for helping out as well!

Steve

Thread Information