Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Amplifiers are more significant than you may think!

Edaurdo AAVM

Hola Alex puedo hacer algo por ti ?

It is not clear to me why you post here saying things about me when Dr. Gutsatz gave you my contact data, why you didn't ?

Let me know if there is something I can do...

What's wrong with my ortography ? WellI have veryfew time and I make many mistakes, Is that meaninful ?

Ok the post you read in my forum was based mainly in one guy opinion and personal evaluation of the amp, but let me tell you youmay know I sell also high end gear, wise high end not aristochart high end) well anyway I think PSS can beat many of the amps our there into Hi-Fi / audiophile tastes, I think brands like NAD, Rotel would have a hard task if sitting beside a PSS amplifier.

So anyway tell me What can I do for you ? If there is somenthing I can...

Why don't you call me?
    +52 +55 55820413
    Last edited by Edaurdo AAVM; 09-21-2003 at 08:03 PM.

PSS AUDIO
    Originally posted by Alex Lancaster
    Have Yr dealer send me one, I will try it against mine; Crown K2, Sonys N77ES and N88ES, and also at my friend's (at the aca.gr page), McIntoshes and Krells; If I like it, the $ is reasonable, between You and me, I know about "audiophile" dealers markup, Iīll buy one or more, and post the results.

Alex.
    Alex,

I will arrange the shipment on one PSS600 from the 9D series thus you can have it in the next fortnight.

All what you have to do is to test it and post your feedback!

HERVEM will also participate in France with such a test with the same amplifier; you will then be able to compare your impression about it.

Why not arrange after that someone else testing it and posting his feedback too!

You will have to arrange the shipment from one place to an other and once all is over sending back the amplifier to Mexico unless someone buys it to AAVM!

Lets talk about all that.

Alex Lancaster

Smile

Hi:

I called Eduardo this morning, and will be keeping in touch, We are not that far away, maybe 550Km by road, and shipping is easy.

I will post my and others' evaluation of course.

PSS AUDIO
    Originally posted by Ian Mackenzie
    Ian,

NET received their first 9D amplifiers, please read what they think about it:

I am very impressed with the sound of the PSS2400.
    The sound is excellent, and with good speakers you can really tell the difference.

You can get in touch with Billy Mawer for a test if you are "still" interested in the matter!

JBL Dog

Gettin' in real late on this one!

I've been using professional gear with my entertainment biz for over 24 years. Recently, I've mainly been using QSC MX and PLX series amps recently because they seem to offer the best quality and reliabilty for the $$. Very fond of Crown, also!

Are your amps being distributed in the St. Louis, MO area (USA)? If so, can you give me the name of a dealer? If possible, I'd lke to arrange a demo.

Thanks!

This message comes from JBL Dog

PSS AUDIO

Re: Gettin' in real late on this one!

Originally posted by JBL Dog
    Are your amps being distributed in the St. Louis, MO area (USA)?
    This message comes from JBL Dog
    Unfortunately no ... Mexico is the closest country where our amps are distributed.

As you are not the first one willing to test one of our amplifiers, I can manage to lend from Mexico one amplifier to one of you.

Once the test is over, the only thing to do is sending the amp to the following person interested by testing it and so on till the last person sends it back to Mexico.

What do you think about this offer?

Obsolete

Re: Gettin' in real late on this one!

Maybe after JBL Dog and Audiobeer check one out they can send it to Mike Caldwell -> mikebake -> me?

PSS AUDIO

Re: Re: Gettin' in real late on this one!

Originally posted by Giskard
    Maybe after JBL Dog and Audiobeer check one out they can send it to Mike Caldwell -> mikebake -> me?
    As Alex Lancaster wishes to test an amplifier I will manage with our Mexican distributor to lend him one, then it can be sent to one of you and so on.

Who can organize it?

Perhaps opening a new thread?

It's just upon you ...

PSS AUDIO
    Wow Yuri,

I 'll follow this up,

Thankyou

Ian
    Hello Ian (and all others)!

If you are still interested in, our Australian distributor will receive by the end of this week a shipment including a modified PSS600 amplifier for an audiophile use.

This amplifier was modified to be as close as possible to the next studio amplifier I am working on.

Billy Mawer is waiting your call and will be glad lending you this amplifier.

I’ll be glad reading your feedback and I will let you know in a very close future what is the main difference between this modified amplifier and the studio one (still have to make the box and finalize the PCB).

Hope to read you soon.

Let me recall you how to get in touch with Billy Mawer:

NETWORK ENTERTAINEMENT
    Unit 2 98 Old Pittwater road
    Brookvale
    2100 NSW

Phone : + 61 2 9905 5997
    Fax : + 61 2 9905 9440
    Email : [email protected]
    http://www.network-et.com

"Maybe after JBL Dog and Audiobeer check one out they can send it to Mike Caldwell -> mikebake -> me?"

Yeah, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikebake

Alex Lancaster

Smile

Hi Yuri:

I have been in touch with Eduardo, Your Mexico city distributor, but still no news about the amp.

Alex.

PSS AUDIO
    Originally posted by Alex Lancaster
    Hi Yuri:

I have been in touch with Eduardo, Your Mexico city distributor, but still no news about the amp.

Alex.
    Hi Alex,

I did not have time but I will manage sending him an amplifier thus you can test it and pass it through others!

Can you organize it?

PSS AUDIO

Wow Yuri,

I 'll follow this up,

Thankyou

Ian
    Ian,

I had Billy on the phone; he received his last shipment and a PSS600 amplifier modified as close as possible to what will be the next studio amplifier!

He told me he just wired it and listened at it for a minute and immediately noticed all the improvements I made since the last weeks...

He is ready to lend it thus you can listen at it and give us your feedback.

If you are still in the mood just get in touch with him!

I hope to read you soon.

AudioGeek
    He is ready to lend it thus you can listen at it and give us your feedback.
    Absolutely! We expect a full report, and I'm especially interested in a comparison against your DIY amps, Ian.

Regards,
    Geek

Alex Lancaster

Smile Ready

Yuri:

Yeah, as mentioned, Iīve been in touch with Ed., I will take care of Mexican customs, do it every day, Ed. has the shipping instructions, so We donīt get reamed here.

Alex.

Thread Information